Monday, October 15, 2012

Sally Hansen Posh Plum and Designs

I've had this color for awhile and kept passing it up, but now that I've put it on I can't imagine why! 

Posh Plum - this is a gorgeous purple color that has a little bit of a duochrome to it. In some lights it does look a bit more pink than purple, but mostly it gives off that wonderful bright purple color. Fuschia! This is the name that I was trying to come up with, I think this name aplies to this color quite accurately. It does have a bit of a shimmer to it, but it is very fine. 2 coats got this opague and to the color in the bottle. 


I did do a design over this as well. I did something simple because I wanted the plum to still show through really well. 
I used Sally Hansen's Golden-l for the designs. 
This has got to be my all time favorite gold as well! I have used quite a few, Milani Signature Gold, Essie Good as Gold... Nothing compares! And for the price, it is amazing for detailing, designing, or a while nail!


I got these both from Walgreens: buy 2 for $5 or 1 for $2.99


No comments:

Post a Comment