Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pink and Blue Sparkles

I finally got my hands on Revlon Whisical! 
I saw swatches of it online months ago and ran out to my local Walgreens looking for it, but they didn't have it; no one in my town did. 
So I forgot about it eventually. But finally we got a super Wal-mart up here and they had it, but it was sold out... But the next week I went down and they had it! So of course I got a bottle. 
It is the most amazing glitter I own. It is such a delicate glitter, it's not overpowering to the color underneath, I love it! 

I chose to pair it with OPI What's With the Cattitude?
I have had this OPI for who knows how long and I have never used it... 
The formula was weird with the first coat, streaky and very thin, but luckily with the second coat it was all fixed and to full opacity. A few nails, however, I did need to do three coats where the brush pulled the nail polish. This is a creme polish. 



The middle finger I did two coats of the glitter to show what it would look like more built up, and to see if it would even go thicker. 
The glitter was actually a little hard to apply, it is suspended in a rather thin, very sheer, light blue shimmery blue base. The glitter kept wanting to migrate to the tips of my nails when I would just brush it on, but it didn't really want to pat on either. I did end up brushing this on like normal polishes and it turned out okay. A few nails have a bit of glitter up near the tips. 

OPI I got a while ago from a local salon, so I don't remember the exact price; probably around $7-8. 

Revlon was $3.95? Somewhere around there and I got it at Wal-mart. 
It was below $4.

What do you think of this combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment