Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sponging for the first time

So I tried sponging today, and it didn't come out exactly how I wanted... 
My base coat was Sally Hansen's Wet Cement, which is a light grey and I sponged a gradient of Sally Hansen's Celeb City, which is a silver. 
It didn't quite have the impact that I wanted because they were both so similar in color, so I added Sally Hansen's The Real Teal to give it a little bit more of a pop. So then basically now my nails are just a blue-ish silver..
I really need to work on sponging because I am no where near that good. The colors basically took over my whole nail and you can't even tell it's supposed to be a graient anymore.



Tutorial I used:

I bought the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear for Buy 2 for $5 or 1 for $2.99, so these were on sale when I bought them from Walgreens. I did buy them in a bundle for the cheaper price, so that they were only $2.50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment