Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Black and Gold

I did this nail polish the other day, finally using the Hunger Games nail polish that I got in the mail a while ago. With it being such a bright sparkle I didn't really know how to use it, whether I wanted to wear it over something or just do a few coats and wear just that. Finally I got over my indecisiveness and just picked it up and put it on. 

I wore China Glaze Electrify over Sinful Colors Black on Black, which is just a creme black and on my ring finger I just wore it plain; 3 coats and the glitter was solid enough to cover up my nail.

Electify definitely has a fiery shine to it that I couldn't really capture in the photos. I do think it would have looked better if I had done a gradient rather than just painted it on, but I'll just have to do that next time. 




Sinful Colors - $1.99 (Walgreens)


China Glaze - Approx. $4.50 (Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment