Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Purple Days

So purple is my new favorite color, but my nail polish collection doesn't seem to show that. 
I have only recently started collecting purple colors, like within the past week. I really don't know why they haven't caught my eye before now, or that I haven't even noticed that I only owned about five purples before last week; all of them being very dark. 

Sinful Colors Let's Talk - This color is very hard to place. One minute it looks just purple, the next it looks purple with a blue undertone, then it looks blue! Definitely a strange color but still so pretty and one of my favorites. It definitely does have a blue undertone, that when the light hits it becomes dominant and that's all you really see. It has a little bit of shimmer in it, not very noticable in all lights, but when the light hits it you definitely see it. I really had a hard time capturing the purple color in my pictures... The blue really wanted to come out. I tried all sorts of different angles and lighting.

Indoors (Desk Lamp)

Outdoors

Outdoors (Different Angle)

Indoors (Overhead light and table lamp)

Really messy clean up... I was in a hurry to get to class that ended up being cancelled. 
Sinful Colors - $1 on sale from Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment