Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pink and Grey Tips

Something a little different, I don't usually go for really light colors, or when I do I offset it by a darker color somewhere.So I figured why not! What do I have to lose? If I don't like it, I can just take it off. 
I used Sally Hansen Wet Cement and OPI Hawaiin Orchid to make this design. 



And let me just say, I've had the OPI for a few years now and I've never used it... I don't really know why but with my experiences today I cannot blame myself. It was very watery and took about six coats to fully cover the grey. I don't know if it was like that when I bought it, I can't remember, but it is a very pretty color in the bottle. But so impossible do deal with. 

Any tips to thicken a nail polish?

OPI - I believe that this one was about $6-7, but as it has been so long that I've bought it I really don't remember. I bought it from a local beauty salon. 
Sally Hansen Xtreme  was Buy 2 for $5 or 1 for $2.99. 

No comments:

Post a Comment