Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sinful Colors Midnight Blue

I've never actually done my cuticles before this set before... My cuticles really only grow out on my thumb and a little bit on my index finger. So I tried on this one, to see if I could. And I don't really know how it came out. I didn't cut myself at least! But as you see the polish get stuff underneath the cuticle on my middle finger from where I pushed it up and didn't cut it back... At least that's what I'm assuming. 

But anyway, I just bought this polish, Sinful Colors Midnight Blue, a few days ago, so I wanted to show it off. 
Midnight Blue - In the bottle it looks very dark, but on your nails it is more of a royal blue. It does have a bit of a shimmer in it and it only took one coat to get it fully applied. It went on smooth and was very easy to put on. 



Sinful Colors - $1.99 ( Walgreens)



No comments:

Post a Comment