Sunday, August 26, 2012

No More Bubbles! - Affirmed

So I finally found someone that finally explained clearly why I've been getting bubbles in my polish everytime that I paint my nails.. And I wasn't even looking! 
It was actually on a review of a polish on Amazon:

"Spin the Garnet between hands (shaking polish bottles introduces air into the polish which will cause bubbly nails, leading to chipping), for about 20-30 seconds, then check the consistency."
I haven't actually tried this method to see if it actually works, but the next time I do my nails I will most definitely try and see if it actually does! 
I will update this with my results when I do my nails, probably tomorrow or Tuesday. 
I am going back to school so I won't be able to do my nails as often. 
_______

I did try this method and it works!

There are absolutely no bubbles on my nails. Though when I put on my top coat, it did put bubbles on my nails still, I think because the bottle is oddly shaped. But I am getting a new top coat in a few days off of Amazon so I hope that it will change. I am getting Seche Vite, and I hear that it is a very good top coat, so hopefully no bubbles from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment