Friday, August 24, 2012

New Polishes and Tools

I bought new polishes today and yesterday and I just wanted to show them off a bit. I also bought some dotting tools and striping tape. I will update when I actually get them on my fingers, and what they look like on, but as of right now I only have the names and the bottles. I did buy some online too so I don't actually have those in my posession. 

But the polishes that I got from the store yesterday were Milani Yellow Whiz, Sally Hansen XTreme Wear Sun Kissed, China Glaze Fairy Dust, Beauty Secrets Top Coat, ORLY Nail Defense Base Coat, and this last one doesn't have a name on it but it's brand name is Sally Girl and it's a chunky gold glitter. 



The ones that I bought online are China Glaze Luxe and Lush, China Glaze Fast Track, and China Glaze Electrify all from the Hunger Games Collection. 

Milani - Approx. $4 (Walgreens)
Sally Hansen - Approx. $3 (Walgreens)
China Glaze Fairy Dust - Approx. $5 (on sale, Sally Beauty)
China Glaze (The Rest) - Approx. $4.50 each (Amazon)





No comments:

Post a Comment