Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cross Design with Milani and Sally Hansen

Sorry the picture is so horrible... I don't have a very good camera. 
I made this design just a bit ago, but go easy on me I've never done this one before and I've actually only done french style tips twice before. But this is done with Sally Hansen's Black Platinum and Milani's Signature Gold. The picture does not give them credit as the black looks more blue in the first one... I did try editing them a little, but Photoshop only works so much. The polish did bubble up a little bit, I don't know why. If any one has a solution to this I would love to hear from you! I have not been able to fix this problem.
At first I thought it might be my base coat I was using, but I didn't use it on my left hand, as I chnged polish at the last minute from a flat color to this one that has a bit of shimmer. And the bubbling also happens before I put on my top coat. But anyway! I hope you like this design! I will be posting more once this one starts chipping, I've never used this gold before either so I don't know how long it generally lasts, but the black usually lasts 3-4 days and nail polish doesn't tend to last long on my nails. 
Where I got the idea: (And most of my ideas)

Milani - $4.00 (Walgreens)
Sally Hansen - Approx. $6 (Wal-Mart)

No comments:

Post a Comment