Thursday, January 10, 2013

Zoya and Sally Beauty Sale

Sorry that this is a little last minute and the sale is mostly over but I thought I would still post the coupon going around for all you guys and hopefully you can snag some awesome Zoya polishes for free (though you still have to pay for shipping), and maybe pick up a couple things from Sally's as well.

Now to the coupons!


The Sally coupon you do have to use in the store as there isn't an online code, but there are still a ton of good offers in the store! I really made out there. 
If you have there beauty club card then you can really get some awesome deals. 

As for the Zoya coupon, just add three polishes to your cart and then add the code Zoya2013 and the price of the polishes will be taken off of your total. As for me, I had to pay $10 in shipping costs, but that is still no big deal for 3 Zoya polishes! 

At Zoya, I bought Yara, Kennedy, and Daul. I will swatch these for you when I get them and give you my opinion. Kennedy is supposed to be a dupe for OPI's My Very First Knockwurst! 
At Sally I bought a whole bunch of little things, mostly maintenance and I I did go over twenty dollars.. Naughty me. I bought: Nail Life Nail Revitalizer Original, Mane n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy (2 of them because it was buy 1 get one free), ASP Crystal Nail File (I don't recommend, it's too gritty and doesn't really tear up my nails, but feels like it could),  Nina Nail Polish Anaconda Liked It, Nina Nail Polish Purple Xing, Finger Paints Nail Polish Gimme Some Suger, two eyepencils (they were some kind of shimmery ones that were at the counter, I don't know the brand). 
The Nina Polishes, I think, are going to be on sale for around $3.50 all this month and the Mane n Tail should stay on sale for the rest of the month too. But I don't know for sure. 
Nail Tek also has a coupon for a dollar off, I know that one is good all month! But I went with Nail Life instead of Nail Tek, just because it was cheaper and a bigger bottle and a few bloggers I follow use Nail Life. 
But that's about it. Sorry about my recent disappearance as well. 
With the holidays going on lately I haven't really been around my computer to upload pictures or even have time to edit them, so I've kind of got a bit of back up on this end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment