Monday, October 29, 2012

Konad Stamp M66


I've had this design loaded in my camera for a while, it's just been needed to be downloaded to my computer from there, but of course that is the most difficult part. I've also been going through Midterms for the last couple of weeks and that has been taking up a lot of my time! 
But now I should be back to posting on a regular basis and I have a bunch of images that still need to be posted because I was still doing my nails through Midterms, I just didn't have time ot upload them or write a whole post about them. 

But now to the actual post. 
I finally used my Konad plate! And let me say that it was so much easier to use than the MASH plates, all the little lines came out perfectly the first time, I was so amazed with the difference! But I still love my MASH plates, even with their fickle-ness. 

I did stamp using m66 on both of this designs, the red design is my left hand, while the green design is right hand. 
I love the little lotus flower! It is so pretty and delicate! 

With some more practice I'm sure the cherry blossom branches would come out better.

I tried stamping twice onto my middle finger, here, and that's why it's all messed up.





Polishes Used:
Red: ORLY Moonlit Madness (Bought for around $7-8 from a local beauty salon)
Green: Sinful Colors Last Chance (Bought for $1.99 at Walgreens)
Grey: Sinful Colors Slate (Bought on sale for $.99 at Walgreens)

No comments:

Post a Comment