Saturday, September 1, 2012

China Glaze - Fast Track

When I went crazy and bought a whole bunch of polishes online, I was most anticipating this one and it was well worth the wait! I love it! 
I was exploring Amazon one day and came across the Hunger Games collection and I was kind of iffy about getting them because I had never owned the China Glaze brand before and they were kind of expensive, or at least more so then what I was used to paying for polish, with shipping and tax. But I saw this color and the Luxe and Lush and just fell in love! As you may have seen from my previous post, I also bought Electrify, which I will be showing to you guys in the near future. 
But along with these, I also bought Seche Vite Top Coat, which is amazing! (It came yesterday in the mail) I never knew what a difference a top coat could make! 

Fast Track - it is a light tan color with gold shimmer in it. I have a light skin color, so when light is not hitting my nails, the polish is just barely darker than my nails and almost looks skin color. But when light is hitting my nails it is more of a gold color because the shimmer is so prominant in it. It's so hard to describe this color properly..


When light is hitting, so you can see the shimmer and it is more gold.


When the light is not hitting directly, so it is more tan. 

If I had seen this color in a store, and not swatched on someone else's nails when I was buying it on Amazon  I probably wouldn't have bought this color, and I am so glad that I did! I really do love it.
I really don't like how the color looks in the bottle. It's kind of muddy looking and you can't see the gold at all, unless you hold it really close to a light, or if there's a window near; which, in the stores around my house they are pretty closed off from natural lighting. 

China Glaze - Approx. $4.50 (Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment