Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wet n Wild - I Need a Refresh-mint with Nail Art

I bought this polish a long time ago and never used it. Man, have I been missing out! 
It really is a gorgeous color and I really love it, now I see what all the hype was about over this color. And it's dupe For Audrey. 

I Need a Refresh-Mint - this is a pale blue color that is reminiscent of Tiffany blue. It is creme and would likely look great with a matte topcoat. I used 2 coats for this.


I bought this for about $1.99 at Walgreens.

Not the greatest picture ever... and I didn't clean it up off of my cuticles, so it doesn't look all that great. 
It was actually my first time trying out this double ended Revlon Nail Art polish. It wasn't that bad, but it was top heavy, so it was a little hard to handle. The brushes are the same as any other polish, maybe a tad thinner, so I don't really see how they would be for nail art. 
The reason I decided to try it was I got it on sale at Walgreens for $1.99 where the regular price is around $1 dollars (Not $1, I meant to put $8), I think. Don't take my word on that.. I never looked too closely at these polishes before they went on sale. 
This polish is quite similar to Mermaid to Order by Sephora by OPI, but it does have more of a blue tone, whereas MtO has more of a green tone to it. 
I do like this polish more just because I like blue better than green. I do have both of these on a wheel, I can show them someday. 
Oh! And this is called Revlon Nail Art FrenchMix - Over the Moon. The other side is a really sheer pink with darker pink sparkles/shimmer. 

I used MASH 45 to stamp this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment