Friday, November 2, 2012

Sally Hansen - All Fired Up

I bought this polish on sale, originally it is about $8, but I got it for $1.99! 
Walgreens was having a major sale on this partically brand of Sally Hansen, just the Complete Salon Manicure, all of them were $1.99. This was really the only color that I liked that was left, all the rest were really sheer or just not my taste. 

Sorry my polish is chipped, this manicure is a day old. 
I didn't have time to take pictures before I had to go about my day, my brother came over to visit! I don't get to see him very often and I just did my nails really quick before he came over, they weren't even dry before he came in the door! lol
But now, as you can see, this polish doesn't have a whole lot of lasting power since it didn't even last 24 hours. 

All Fired Up - I do love the color of this polish, a very simple orangish-red creme; however, I do have a few polishes like this already just in my small collection: Revlon Fearless and Wet n Wild Megalast Red Tape. So it is definitely not a unique color.  This needed 2 coats.


No comments:

Post a Comment